Why Did I Choose a Designer Fine Jewelry & Goods Business?
Why did I choose this business? There are so many reasons which I explain below. But for now I’d like you to know that I’m working with a prestigious fashion designer house out of Toronto who designs and manufacturers designer fine jewelry and goods. And their products compete directly with major designers such as Cartier, Chanel, Gucci, Luis Vuitton and more. I’ve never been in a business that is so much fun , so highly profitable and where I’ve witnessed time and time again the success of so many members. Below, I share 12 reasons as to why I chose this fun and very rewarding business.
1. Highest profit margin of all product lines: Designer products have some of the highest profit margins in the world, which allows GWT members to meet their financial targets with fewer sales and customers and in a much shorter time period than it normally takes with other companies. This is because you no longer need to build a team of thousands of distributors and customers to operate a profitable and lucrative business.
2. Highly Emotional Products: Fine jewelry, precious metals and stones are symbols of wealth, love and passion, and have helped us express those feelings and qualities for over 5,000 years. No other commodity has increased more in value than gold, silver, diamonds and other precious metals and stones. It is the safest investment available today, which is why every financial expert recommends that 15 to 30% of all investments should be in precious commodities. GWT is the only direct sales company to offer these commodities in a form of designer fine jewelry and goods.
4. Uniqueness: GWT products are self-promoting because of their visual appeal and the instant gratification they provide at the point of sale. Over 96% of all direct selling companies market nutrition, skin care, household and telecommunication products.
- GWT is the only direct selling company that offers designer fine goods. So it’s members, also known as luxury consultants, do not have to engage in comparisons with the other 1,700 direct sales companies that market the latest and greatest health, skin care product or long distance gadget.
- Also GWT has created metals that are exclusive to the company which include their lines that include products made with plangsten, 19 karat gold and 21 karat gold.
- Besides the traditional mlm business model, each member gets their own unique online store with shopping cart from which their customer’s can purchase products directly from them, while GWT takes care of the rest.
5. A Safe Business & Recession Proof: These are the safest products to promote and market in our industry because they don’t get consumed or expire, and they continue to appreciate in value from the time they are purchased. This business is recession-proof and gains even more momentum in the case of an economic slowdown, which makes this business the safest and most rewarding business you can be a part of. Just imagine if you would have been a part of Cartier, Chanel, Gucci, or Prada when they first started.
6. A Global Business: As jewelry, handbags, watches and more are already shipped to countries around the world, there is no need for governmental approval like there is with health and wellness or skin care companies. Therefore anyone in the world can be a GWT Luxury Consultant.
7. Collectible, Silver, Diamond & Gold Assets: When buying products at the member’s prices they are extremely competitively priced. Sterling silver, gold and diamond products are priced well below the current market prices of these products. So when you buy products as a member, they are already worth more on the open market than what you have paid for them. On top of that as the value of gold, silver, diamonds, platinum and rhodium continue to increase, the products will even appreciate more in value.
8. Important Key Numbers: GWT’s key numbers are are very impressive & important as they are the highest in the industry. Global Wealth Trade has the highest retention rate (80%), the highest earnings/distributor ratio (10-15 times that of other companies) and a re-order rate that is 6 times that of other direct sales companies.:
9. Media Coverage: No other direct selling company has media coverage like GWT does. Besides getting incredible media exposure at the 2010 Toronto International Film Festival, FERI Fine Designer Goods were placed in a movie with Kate Hudson, been in a photo shoot with Hugo Boss & Versace. GWT has also had coverage in magazines, such as Preferred, an international fashion publication and Canadian Jeweler, an industry magazine. and online sites that have given GWT incredible exposure. And recently not only was GWT featured in a fine jewelry industry publication, which is an incredible honor, the company recently announced that they’ve partnered with an International PR Firm from Beverly Hills, CA and there are more than 30 Celebrities Wearing FERI beautiful products, created by Global Wealth Trade.
10. Training & Support: GWT offers training to members that NO other company offers. We start with the Fast Start Training, which is usually done in the first couple hours and followed by GWT’s 30 day training, weekly training webinars and incredible support. On top of this we are all lucky to have access to our CEO’s exclusive Forensic Networker Training. This training not only teaches us how to run a business, but it also teaches how many calls we need to make, about our DMO & WMO and gives us a way to track our business. If you can see what you produce you can see where you need to improve, so that you’re always troubleshooting your business and looking for improvement.
Summary: GWT Corp is the only company offering designer fine goods that can be used for a lifetime and will still be sold for more then what they were originally purchased for or simply be passed on to the next generation for another lifetime of investment or wear. As show above GWT members do not have to endure the same challenges other network marketing distributors go through year after year.
Imagine…….retail profits up to 250%? And that’s not including any of the bonuses, commissions or residual income. And the company pays for the $200 gift certificate that member’s guests get rewarded with when they attend the company’s overview in person, online or via video and fill out a survey. Are you ready to earn your $200 gift certificate? Now is your chance to capitalize on the growing demand for luxury and style!